Remember the Vacuum thread?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
THANK YOU to the person that started that thread and to all those who posted reviews!!! Hubby got us a new Dyson Lite yesterday and I have to say I LOVE it!!! SOooo lite and airy to steer, it gets under places my old ones never did...easy canister cleaning ....and what's even better is NO BAGS to change!!!! You don't even want to know how much dirt, hair and debris this thing picked up....let's just say I have a sparkly house right now!!!
default_aktion033.gif

cool beans! i don't know WHAT i ever did in the pre-dyson days!!! i remember vacuuming with my old sears kenmore canister. i put it away and brought my brand spankin' new dyson out to see just how good it was. i could NOT believe all the gunk and dog hair it picked up immediately after i had used the old one!
default_new_shocked.gif

Yes, I remember. I told whoever it was (sorry I forgot) to vacuum really really good and then go over it with the DYSON
default_new_shocked.gif
It is kind of shocking isn't it. I don't know what I would do without mine. And one thing I never mentioned.....those old type vacuums get the most awful SMELL to them. A dyson won't get that way either.

Glad you finally got one...it actually makes vacuuming kind of fun!

Hi! I didn't read the other thread because I have a central vacuum system that I had put in when we were building our money pit, oh I mean dream house.
default_wacko.png
Maybe I need a Dyson. How much do they cost and where do you buy them?

It was me that started it and ..I bought a Dyson too!!! I bought the Pet Owner one and LOVE it. I got it yesterday and did not have time to do the vacuum with the old THEN the Dyson-but I will do it next. I will say I vacuumed first the master bedroom and could not believe how much stuff came up. I had to empty the cannister after just that one room...usually I could do almost the whole house before I had to empty...guess the old one left a lot still there. So far I am LOVING it!! Thanks everyone for the awesome recommnedations!

I still lome my dyson, they are awesome. Glad you got one Sterling, they pick up so much stuff, you will think your carpets are new.

Yvonne

Actually what we got was the Dyson Slim...I keep getting it mixed up with the lite!

i remember vacuuming with my old sears kenmore canister.

Charlene...I remember Mom having one of those!! lol..lol...lol.... I used to call it the tag-a-long.

Glad you finally got one...it actually makes vacuuming kind of fun!
Carol...omg you're not kidding!!!! I am just tickled pink with it...so far I vacuumed yesterday, so did hubby, and today I did the kitchen and the diningroom.

Maybe I need a Dyson. How much do they cost and where do you buy them?
Sample....We got ours at the Home Depot home improvement store, but I've seen that Bed, Bath and Beyond carries them and I'm sure other stores do too. Here's the one Hubby got us.

http://www.statevacuum.com/dyson_dc18_slim.asp

It was me that started it and ..I bought a Dyson too!!!
MSRminis...well I thank you for starting it then!! lol.....I read the reviews with interest, told hubby about it and lo and behold...we got ours.

they pick up so much stuff, you will think your carpets are new.
Yvonne...omg YES!!! Lol...can you tell I'm just tickled about this machine!?!!! We put in new carpeting last year and they were already looking dull and old. This vacuum brushes it and refreshes it....what a big difference!!!

Glad you both got one, Carol is right, they make vacuuming a little fun, shhh, don't tell my husband, I like him to think it's hard work
default_laugh.png

Back