Remember the grief this woman gave people here?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was posted on one of my groups on FB, I didn't realize who she was at first, as I didn't follow those posts here all that closely.

Is that person someone that was on this forum in the past, or just someone that is known in mini-horse circles. It seems to be horrible to have been part of her stable.

I am not sure she was really on the forum but she would monitor it. She threatened lawsuits against anyone that posted negative stuff about her guide horse program.

That sounds like a person a little off their rocker. It's a shame that all those horses had to die like that.

Sickening. Remember that terrible woman from several years ago? She actually was on the Forum; I remember her avatar had this scifi woman with a sword. The County was alerted to the horses, seized them, and auctioned them off to pay for their board and veterinary care. Many of them, I recall, were missing eyes. (Going through many eye issues with my horses, I can see how that would happen without care.) Many forum members bought horses from that. It would be interesting to know some follow-up on those.

I don't remember that one Marsha; I do remember the old fellow in Iowa who had a bunch of starving horses with some eye injuries, cancer and such. People rescued some and he kept some; the local sheriff at the time insisted there was no problem, some of the horses were just old was his excuse. Why is it okay if an old animal is left to starve?

The incident I'm thinking of happened on the west coast, I believe. It was quite a stir at the time. I think the woman went to prison. She was selling a hoof nipper, I think, is how I remember her on the forum. Maybe called the Baracuda? The way time flies, it could have been 10+ years ago!

I certainly remember this creature; she was trouble with a capital T in every way. VERY sad, but not to me surprising, that she showed her true colors in this horrible way.....Hoping against hope that she receives some genuine punishment for this outright abuse and extreme cruelty!

Latest posts

Back