Remember the discussion?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
Awhile back we were talking on here about AMHR rulebooks being free to new members but everyone else had to pay for them? Someone--I don't remember who--had posted that on another board it had been stated that rule books would be sent out for free to anyone who requested one.

Apparently that was true, because I e-mailed and asked for one, and it was sent out without payment being requested.
default_smile.png

So this is good.....now I just have to find a little binder to put it in. Used to have one that would have been perfect, but wouldn't you know, now I can't find it.
default_wacko.png

I cheated:

I work in a reprograhics shop, so just downloaded it onto my Pc and printed it. Cropped it down, and put some cool florescent green covers on (the better to find it in the tackbox!) and spiral bound it....
default_aktion033.gif

Lucy

Cathy from the show office had posted that but no one seems to believe me LOL. All you have to do is request one. From what I was told everyone gets one free book if you request it. They dont automatically just send them anymore due to costs and so many people not wanting one (and availability on the net) The fee on the work order is if you lose it or want/need a second one

I'm not surprised they send it out for free when requested. I've always been happy with AMHR's customer service. Plus, for people with laptops and high speed internet like me
default_rolleyes.gif
, I have just saved a copy of it to my computer for years now. Like I said, I might loose a paper copy but I probably won't misplace my laptop
default_biggrin.png

So this is good.....now I just have to find a little binder to put it in. Used to have one that would have been perfect, but wouldn't you know, now I can't find it.
default_wacko.png
I found one that would probably work (I have an old mead binder with zipper that I used) at Walmart. It was in the date/planner section and had a date book in it. Otherwise, look in the schoold section. The small mead binders or great--especially since mine has a zipper and can also keep my number clips that I lose on a regular basis.
default_biggrin.png

OK haven't been following all the discussions closely but is there a new rulebook this year?? Seems like mine is a 05 or 06.

thanks

Yes kitty a new one came out this year.

I like the new style as it was a pain trying to keep the added rules with the old book. Now you can just put them in!

i bought a small 3 ring binder at staples for my 2008 rule book. I think it was only $2.97 or something like that.

It was me who started the previous post. I called for one, they wanted my visa card number and I believe it was 9 bucks. I will try again tomorrow and let you all know what I get free or charged
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back