Remember that soldier that threw the pup off the cliff?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
He's being removed from the Navy!
default_aktion033.gif

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/080612/usa/...y_animals_puppy

Ooops. I do know how to spell, just a brain-fart. I meant to say, "...that THREW the pup off the cliff".

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I missed this whole story! ANd I DO NOT want to see the video because I am so upset just thinking of that little puppy being thrown over the cliff! That's just horrible! Can we throw him over a cliff??????
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Yes, it was the Marines and no, it still doesn't get the puppy back
default_no.gif

Liz R.

I didn't read the previous thread (couldn't stand to). The topic title was enough to break my heart. I am happy the person is in some trouble. Good thing for him, it's not up to me what happens to him.

I didn't read the previous thread (couldn't stand to). The topic title was enough to break my heart. I am happy the person is in some trouble. Good thing for him, it's not up to me what happens to him.
Same here......except I know what I would have done........thrown his ignorant AX right off the same cliff.

I agree with you all!!!!!!!!! And I think personal animal cruelty charges should be brought against him as well. Just sending him out of service may not really be a punishment to him- now he gets to go home and play! What a creep and I can't bring myself to open the link either.

sending him out of service may not really be a punishment to him
I agree...I did hear that his family is suffering the price of his stupidity and cruelity....they have had death threats, had to change their phone # and threats to burn their house down. I even heard they have to have police protection...not sure how true that all is.

Latest posts

Back