Quantcast

Remember that soldier that threw the pup off the cliff?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Brandi*

Reaction score
OMG I missed this whole story! ANd I DO NOT want to see the video because I am so upset just thinking of that little puppy being thrown over the cliff! That's just horrible! Can we throw him over a cliff??????

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
Yes, it was the Marines and no, it still doesn't get the puppy back

Liz R.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I didn't read the previous thread (couldn't stand to). The topic title was enough to break my heart. I am happy the person is in some trouble. Good thing for him, it's not up to me what happens to him.

Vertical Limit

Reaction score
I didn't read the previous thread (couldn't stand to). The topic title was enough to break my heart. I am happy the person is in some trouble. Good thing for him, it's not up to me what happens to him.
Same here......except I know what I would have done........thrown his ignorant AX right off the same cliff.

HGFarm

Reaction score
I agree with you all!!!!!!!!! And I think personal animal cruelty charges should be brought against him as well. Just sending him out of service may not really be a punishment to him- now he gets to go home and play! What a creep and I can't bring myself to open the link either.

Sonya

Reaction score
sending him out of service may not really be a punishment to him
I agree...I did hear that his family is suffering the price of his stupidity and cruelity....they have had death threats, had to change their phone # and threats to burn their house down. I even heard they have to have police protection...not sure how true that all is.

Latest posts