Remember Shy Ann from our Cam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
What a difference a year makes! This year she foaled a month earlier! LOL She did wax again but nothing like last year. Shy Ann also foaled the first night she reached an immediate 5 which went on for days last year as some of you remember!

May I proudly present SevenAcres Acacia Blossoms on her first afternoon out at the ripe ole age of 1 day.

DSCF1374.JPG

DSCF1385.JPG

We have another mare that's very close on our Cams now if you want to get a late season baby fix.
yes.gif

Debi

Wow - I love her head Debi, and yes, I remember many nights of watching Shy Ann last year. I figured that was how she got her name
smile.gif
Turns out this year she wasn't so shy. That little filly looks destined for the show ring.

And you have more to foal? Looks like we'll be late next year too as it's taking forever to get our girls settled. Oh well....at least it'll be warm instead of freezing!

Congrats on your filly -she's beautiful.

WOW, that filly is gorgeous! I love love love her exocticly dished head!!
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
A keeper?
yes.gif

BIG,BIG congrats..what a Beautyful wee filly..she looks like our fireflyas a girly..
smile.gif
smile.gif

She's more beautiful then ever Deb. ShyAnn really knows how to put them out.

They are both just lovely girls. You da lucky lady..... If you don't mind, please have Shy Ann give Holly a call and tell her how it's supposed to be done QUICKLY! Have her call:

1-800-TIPS 4 MAIDENMARE
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

I remember Shy Ann kept us ALL on pins and needles last year!!!
laugh.gif
A BIG congratulations to you, and will definitely be watching your foal cam!!!
yes.gif

Oh dang! Ya'll check back later on the pics. For some reason my entire website is down right now! UGH!

Debi

Latest posts

Back