Remember little Echo from last year.......well

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
If not she's sired by Big City, my Buckeroo son, and her dam is "Echo", who is a Buck Echo daughter

This is her as a little baby girl

echome6.jpg

As a fuzzy few month old filly...

echomeperfect4-265-1.jpg

then this was her as a weanling cleaned up at Nationals - where she was Res. National Champion in futurity and open

_wsb_389x298_EchoNatsm.jpg

Echo was purchased at Nationals by Michael and Mary Collings (Mary also co-owns Big City Buck with me now too!) and Kay and Sammy Rudel....

So this is Echo NOW.....she's showing in the 28-30" yearling mare class...

echo.jpg

echo2.jpg

echo3.jpg

I'm just thrilled to see owners so happy about her, and her out doing so well showing for them. She's in training with Alliance Miniatures for the 2009 year and just came home from her first show since Nationals and won 3 Supremes, 8 Grand Champions, 4 Res. Grand Champions and unanmious firsts in her yearling class......and to top it off an open supreme was won by Sammy who is showing her and he did AWESOME in his ammy classes, winning lots of firsts and grands with her!!

It's still too cold to clip any of my babies from last year so they are all just rats still......so I have to share this baby for now..

She just gets more and more amazing and has been completely awesome from the get go
love0034.gif

PS makes me dream of the day I can cross Destiny to Bomb Shell and Cover Girl -- and combine a version of those genes!!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
She is drop dead beautiful! Her big brother Conspiracy Theory will be going to his first registered show in April. I'm so excited. It's amazing how much she looks like him. He's a littl thin right now, but I'm working on that.

Laura

P1000189.jpg

P1000195.jpg

I do remember her! She was beautiful then and is stunning now, just keeps getting better and better
default_wub.png

Waaaauww!

I really can imagine that the new owners are so happy!

She was really amazing as a foal but wat a nice horse as a yearling!!!!!!!

Great job and congrats to the breeder!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back