Remember Addison

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well she is now 15 months old and is going to a new home on Saturday. She appeared to have a really big hay belly, but upon clipping her I discovered that the "belly" was all hair!!!! LOL. It's amazing what's underneath all that. Anyhoo, here are a couple of pics of her and Lexus. The clip is very very rough and I will be doing her legs etc. tomorrow. Where is Mona and her awesome clipping talent when you need her
default_biggrin.png

Bye Addison
default_bye-sad.gif

DSCF0068.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

I bet your sad shes leaving. I still remember how excited you were when she was born. Clipping is hard work!!

She's adorable, Matt
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

You should feel proud and happy about her going to her new people. She's bound to make them very happy and that's what it's all about
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I bet your sad shes leaving. I still remember how excited you were when she was born. Clipping is hard work!!

Clipping IS hard work. She is such a good girl though for it -apart from her legs lol-. You're right. I didn't think I'd be sad to see her go, but I am; she's my first baby mini. I'm just trying to narrow down a "type" to breed on a small scale. And, without a ton of room, I have to sell a couple and buy a couple. She has such a lovely head and neck, don't you think? She is going to a good home and will be loved by some girls, so that's nice...

She's adorable, Matt
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

You should feel proud and happy about her going to her new people. She's bound to make them very happy and that's what it's all about
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Thanks Jill!

Ohhhh Matt, she looks sad in that 2nd photo. Maybe she knows she is leaving you.

I understand that breeders need to refine their programs and moving stock on is just part of it.

Be strong, be brave Matt! Look to the future.

xox Leonie xox

Ohhhh Matt, she looks sad in that 2nd photo. Maybe she knows she is leaving you.

I understand that breeders need to refine their programs and moving stock on is just part of it.

Be strong, be brave Matt! Look to the future.

xox Leonie xox

Awwww. Thanks Leonie. I'd love to think she was actually sad to be leaving -she will be when she actually does, for sure-, but she's really only looking at the asparagus and weeds on the other side of the fence
default_no.gif
LOL!

She is a pretty girl Matt, and her new owners will be so happy with her, especially when they see her pretty golden color come back in!

Yes, that bodyclipping can be a real backbreaker, for sure! Actually, I was impressed that Royalty was such a good boy when I did him. He really seemed to actually be enjoying it!

Latest posts

Back