Remeber sad little boney Hattie ????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
f4ed7b4b.jpg
f4ed7b70.jpg

Well I just gave her a bath and wanted to show how she looks now. Yes her shoulder is a little steep and her croup isnt what I love but I love her ! She is coming along!

f3463251.jpg

one more in next post.

Lyn

f346327f.jpg

She is the sweetest most honest mare I know!

Lyn

Lyn, I missed the original post about her, but she looks as though she is coming along beautifully!! Good work!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]That's the same horse???
new_shocked.gif
Lyn, she looks WONDERFUL!!! She looks like a real sweetheart!
wub.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]For those who dont know I sent hattie on a co ownership to a young lady that was supposed to show her and train her to drive in exchange for a foal from her and my Stallion Steel. Well long story short I got her back 9 months later wormy, emaciated and frightened working on an ulcer. She came home in march which is when I took those first pics of her. I am so thankful she is doing so well. and that foal in there by steel for next year ....well. be prepared for it to kick butt![/SIZE]

Lyn

She looks sweet.

I understand your original concern.

But, sometimes it is best to leave the past, in the past. Not continuing to bring it back to the surface. For all sakes.

[SIZE=14pt]Wanted to add that we never clipped her either she has shed out slick by herself. Thats what I love about the shetland coats compared to the mini coats.[/SIZE]

Frankie this was to show the improvement not name names from the past. Not intended to dig up the past only show what can be done with good care.

Lyn

Lyn, don't apologize for your mare! Very few of us own perfect horses and we're not going to think less of you because you own one whose croup "isn't perfect." We have these guys because we love them and she's a beautiful girl.

She looks like she's blossomed under your loving care and she's doing much better. Kudos to you!

Leia

P.S.- You realize you can post more than three pictures per post now, right? That changed when the forum got updated.

I'm really happy for the both of you Lyn. You're doing great with her. She is very pretty too.

She looks wonderful!! Very pretty girl!

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back