Relief Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
Please don't let the relief auction die so soon, people and animals will be needing help for a long, long time. The animal rescues have only just begun! Can we keep this auction up for the long haul?? I check everyday for new items....

A HUGE Thanks to the generous people who bid on the items I was able to offer, will be in the mail promptly!

I AGREE!!! We have all done wonderfully in this endeavor!! So far(not quite done yet) we have raised over $2500.00 just from the auctions that have sold! It is petering out now, but as Stormy has said, we can sure keep it going, as God knows, it IS needed doen there!!

The link to the auction...just scroll up and click on the LB Last Chance Auction banner at the top of this page. There is a special category set up for Hurricane Relief Efforts.

Well, amongst other items still available, 2 stud services have been recently adeed, and are starting at just $100.00!!! These are breedings to a buckskin son of Double Destiny, as well as a breeding to a palomino son of Little Kings White Russian!! Both are located in Norman, OK. Where else will you find breedings of this magnitude at prices like that!!

Bumping this back up. To important to fall to the next page.
biggrin.gif

Perhaps if we listed some things we'd like to see on the auction??? Perhaps it would generate more listings.

How about some miniature horse magazines (the ones on there were gone before I got to bid).

I'd also like to see the book eveybody talks about - Blessed are the Mares(??) - not real sure of the name.

Just an idea that might generate more interest.

Mona,

That is just awesome. 2500.00 boy that was more than I thought it would raise. I think everyone needs to thank Mona!! It required alot of work for her, plus without her donating the Auction board for FREE, we would of had no place for her to post all our donations. Thank YOu MONA

Glad to be able to help. And thanks also to Tanya(SWA) for her help in listing some items, and to Eileen(EMB) for her job of "accounting"!! Mostly, thanks to ALL OF YOU that have donated, and bid, and bought!!! EVERYONE, take a bow!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back