Relic our first home grown stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
He was the start of my daughters passion for showing when he was born and became her youth horse when she was 12 they did showmenship halter jumping obstacle and later on driving all during her teen years. And if anyone taught her about how a horse thinks and acts this is the guy. l remember many years when she gave up all social life and worked her butt of to make money to show him because l had no interest in him and said you pay l''ll take you. Looking back over the years l thank him for everything he has done for her in the way of keeping her of drugs and other trouble like so many of her friends back then... he's getting on in years now but l don't think he fully knows what he has done for me keeping that child out of trouble when it was so much easier to just take the same route as her girlfriends. Thankyou Relic even though you and l have never ever seen eye to eye on anything in everyday life and you would as soon run over me as l would selling you to the next person who showed up with a fifty dollar bill...

relic17in2008.jpg

He's gorgeous! And I love the lighting in the picture. He's worth his weight in gold and then some for what he did for your daughter...

Dawn --

He is beautiful!

Reading your post, it just reminds me of something I've known for years -- Horses change lives in ways you'd never expect if you never owned a horse
love0034.gif

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great pic of Relic!! Not that he's not always handsome!

17, eh? So Image is a year older, that surprises me, seems like Relic has been around so much longer!!

Oh what a GORGEOUS boy still looks sharp!! He seems like a keeper and certainly seems important to your daughter. What a preciouse boy.

Hey Relic and I are the same age...
default_laugh.png
...btw this post is coming all the way from sydney australia..gotta love internet cafes lol.

This is a beautiful tribute! Thank you for sharing and may Relic have many happy, healthy years to enjoy himself.

Liz

Oh wow thats wonderful Dali your on your trip...have the time of your life what a great experience for you.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow thats wonderful Dali your on your trip...have the time of your life what a great experience for you.
default_biggrin.png
Thanks Dawn. It was absolutely amazing but I am glad to be back. I missed my horses way too much. First thing I did when I got home was run see the boys. I've never seen Copper look so happy or excited his entire life when he first hear my voice...it was adorable.

Latest posts

Back