Reintroduction?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainSong

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I used to be around here something like 10 years ago. Since it's been so long I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

I've learned a lot can happen in that time frame. Ten years provides a ton of time to learn and grow.

It's also a lot of time to completely lose track of a forum like this and all the friends you had there. I'm sorry for having lost track of everyone as I know I had some amazing friends here.

I spent most of that time without any real horse-time. I was very lucky to have stumbled my way into working with amazing people with minis. Through this I made a friend who bought (to be repaid!) me my girl, Buttons. I've had her for over a year now and I adore her. I'm incredibly lucky to be able to spend time with some amazing people and horses - it's like nothing I've ever had before.

Aside from that I'm a single mother of one 13yr old boy with ADHD and what would have been classified as Asperger's at one point - it's now simply on the "high functioning" side of the Autism Spectrum. I've got four cats and a guinea pig that is ancient and somehow still thriving. Living with my son and brother - we were also living with my mother but she passed away on the 15th of March. We're trying to all find out new "normal" but I'm lucky because I have the horses and my horse people friends as a solid foundation for that.

I'd like to say I'm sorry for anyone I upset all those years ago; or anyone I did wrong by. I know I did stupid things, etc.

Welcome. I am new here too, but an oldie from before also. Anyway life is about starting over when we need to. Have fun here.

Welcome back to the forum. There are new members that you may be able to help with your knowledge or just find new friends.

Thank you for the condolences. I find I'm a bit lost since she passed - life changes when something like that happens and my brother and I are left trying to find out what life is now.

Thank you to for the welcome back. Everything changes, people grow - you're right, BlueBell2 :)

I remember you REO - and I am so sorry you lost your boy. I always dreamed of one day having horses like yours, or maybe having a baby from one of your boys :( I've said I'm sorry on FB a few times, too.

Back