Registration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don_keylover

Reaction score
Is it better to wait until my 13 mo. old donkey is mature before I register her? If so at what age?

It will be another year before Permanent papers so I would go ahead and get the temp papers these are so inexpensive compared to Mini horse papers
biggrin.gif

Registrations and Transfer Fees: Permanent: Over 2 years of age $15 member; $18 non-member

Temporary: Under 2 years of age $10 member; $13 non-member

Pet or Gelding: $6 member; $8 non-member

Transfer from any other registry to IMDR: $5

BIG SAVINGS!!! ...Foals born out of IMDR registered parents ONLY cost $7.50 to register! Compare and Save!

shminifancier said:
It will be another year  before Permanent papers so I would go ahead and get the temp papers  these are so inexpensive compared to Mini horse papers
biggrin.gif

Thank you! PJ

Last edited by a moderator:
On this note of registering, I have a couple questions, I recently acquired a sweet little yearling, he was given to me with no papers, is it possible to register him at all? Not that it matters, I just have no idea on mini donkey registration. Are there web sites out there I can get more info? Here is our little guy!

258b015f.jpg

don_keylover said:
I was also wondering which registration most of you use? The IMDR or the AMDS?
445649[/snapback]

Well IF A Person is going to show at Donkey shows,, I guess the AMDS is the way to go.. But if you just want a nice set of papers that about 65% of donkey owners have, they are in IMDR.. This registry is Open to ANY Donkey regardless of linage. Or even if you don't know the parents.. At a very low price.. But if interested in showing, I am not sure if there are IMDR shows but there is AMDS shows.. So I guess it is up to you.. I have had all mine with IMDR as they are pets and it is still nice to have your donkeys registered with one of them anyway.

Latest posts

Back