Registration Help!?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MommaF8

Reaction score
Hello All! I am writing to see if anyone knows what to do in my situation.

We were active duty AF until last April, Retired in AK. Brought my mini that I never registered with us. I originally bought her mother named Lucy (in foal at the time) from a lady in Malta, MT 9 years ago. I have misplaced the paperwork that came with her & now have nothing to go on to register her!?! The only thing I know about the sire is that he was black with 4 white socks & also from MT. That's it.
default_sad.png

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Kim

Email me with what information you have on the mother and the resulting foal. I will see what I can find out for you. [email protected]

Do you remember at all the lady's name or farm name you bought her from? If so, you could call the registry and see if they can help. Or Google the mare's name or owner's name and see if something comes up.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, both, for offering to help. Unfortunately, I do not remember the mother's name, NOR the woman's name who owned her previously!
default_sad.png
I only know that she was registered thru the American Shetland & Miniature Horse Registry, am going to have to go hunting for paperwork.

(((Sigh!))) I am normally such an organized person, but we've moved from MT to WA to AK & since my husband retired last April, I've found that not all the boxes were unpacked...that he has some of MY stuff somewhere in his workshop! He, sad to say, is NOT organized!
default_sad.png

Thank you again for all your help!

Sincerely,

Kim Fasser

Latest posts

Back