registration help needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
I KNOW this has been brought up probably a zillion times but here I am asking the question YET another time....
default_wub.png
how do you bring an AMHA mare into AMHR...I printed out all the registration forms but they seem to be from the ground up.....maybe I am just having a brain f#@t this morning...and it is just not computing.....but would someone take my hand and lead me through???? thank you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I'd like to know too. I have an AMHA stallion that I would like to register AMHR, as all my mares are R only.

Thank you.

Make sure the horse is in your name in AMHA already, if it isn't and you send in the paperwork to AMHR you will have to transfer the horse into your name there as well. Once the horse is in your name, just fill out the application like your registering a horse, put the correct dates and get the correct signatures. Then make a copy of the front and back of the AMHA papers and take your 4 pictures. Fill out the work order, write a big check and there you go.

Just to clarify what minimom said--when filling out the application, put your name as owner (even though you may not have been the owner of the dam at time of foaling you still put your name there now since you're the current owner. So, you also are the one to sign the application. Use the breeder name that appears on the AMHA papers. At the bottom of the papers where the breeders certificate appears, just leave it blank or write "AMHA" across it.

You don't need to have signatures form the breeder and original owner. It's very simple really.

Latest posts

Back