Registering

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Coco isnt registerd, i dont think his parents are but i lost track of the guy who owns his parents because he either A) got his phone shut off or B) got sick of me calling. So i was wondering if you can get a horse w/ no rigersterd parents registerd and how you would do it.

i reallllly need to nkow if i can get him registerd. It would be great if i could.

If he is at least 5 years old and 34" or under then you can apply to register him in AMHA. The cost is $1200. He could then be registered into AMHR for $460. If he is over 34" or under 5 years old, the only place you can register him is World Class.

He is 32inches and only 2 years old. So i would have to register him the World Class ..right? how would i go about doing that? Im clueless at the process and how it would all happen.

Thanks minimon so much. I looked over the site and we are getting coco registered when dad has time to fill out the application and our printer gets fixed (which im doing tonight). Agian, thank you.

Latest posts

Back