registering harship

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
I am just curious about registering hardship... at least I think its called harship -> when a grade mini is reg with AMHA or AMHR- what restrictions are there? can you show them? are geldings acceptable? are studs acceptable? when would you register hardship? thanks!

I am not sure what you are asking, but I will explain it to you, to the bst of my knowledge,

Hardship is taking a unrestierted mini and making it registerd, you pay a fine to the AMHA for lots of money, and yes, all sexes are aloud, they must be five years of age unless what ever one of there parents was not AMHA got hardshipped into AMHA I think the offspring could get hadrshipped at 3 years old,

AMHR wont let you do this, if you hardhsip into AMHA first you can, taking a AMHA horse to AMHR is not hardshiping and it is another fine, so you can hardhship a horse to AMHA and transfer it to AMHR also, but you cant take a unregisterd mini and make it an AMHR horse without making it a AMHA horse first, I dont understand with the world class refisterery ECT, but if you have a mini over 34'' that is unregisterd than you cant hardhsip it to AMHR or AMHA since AMHA wont register a mini over 34''! with other registererys I am sure you can, but if is very pricey, it would probably be cheaper to just buy another horse allready double registerd!

-Gage-

[SIZE=14pt]As Gage said AMHR is closed to hardshiping horses with parents that are not already either amha or aspc. Amha is still open IF your horse passes the inspection by a director for height not to exceed 34 inches and the horse must be 5 years old or older. If your horse is accepted for hardship once it has papers there are no restrictions at all on showing breeding etc.[/SIZE]

Cost with AMHA is 500 for a gelding 600 for a mare and 1200 for a stallion.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back