Reece Production Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to go but can't....

If anyone goes, I would be eternally grateful to see any pics of Royal Reception foals, or him himself....I would love to see any of those. Please please please!!!!

I wanted to go, but my mom is going on vacation that week
sad.gif

I love Hawk... wish I could get one of his foals

We are planning to go. Looks like we will end up taking the 24' gooseneck. And n o:no: we don't plan on filling it!!! Didn't find a smaller trailer yet, that is what we want. One glitch might be oldest son heads back to college that weekend.

Mark

rolleyes.gif
Well I would like to go, just not 100% sure yet. I haven`t been to one of Toni`s sales yet, SO it`s time!!!

I`m sure there will be many nice horses for sale. There is a palomino mare, I want to check out, IF we get to go.

I'm going to the TeKomiko auction sale in Woodbury CT that day so can't be in two places at once. Minis, Shetlands equipment.

Joyce

I spent Saturday at their farm. There are some

really gorgeous horses getting ready for the sale.

I will be there with my daughter and grandson.

Sandy

What do you guys expect the average price to be on the horses? Didn't know if anyone had gone previously or could give me a rough estimate on what they usually get for their mares and colts. I'm hoping someone will tell me a VERY lot so I don't even think about buying since I certainly don't "need" any more (but I can always find room!) I have to admit there're about 5 I'm looking at and would love to see in my barn/pasture. I'm committed to doing a driving clinic up here in Maine, but it says they accept phone bids and credit cards...hmmmm...........

Latest posts

Back