Reece family Miniature Horse Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaychupp

Reaction score
Just wondering who will be watching on marestare? Im here at the hotel across the road from the sale, got here this evening, after a 12.5 hour drive. Theres some really nice horses there!!

Jay Chupp

We're going

lucky to be only 2 hours away

I'm excited

hope to meet some forum people there

It'll be a day of
default_wub.png
I'm sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jay,

Did you sell your stud? I can't believe you will be going home with a empty trailer!!
default_smile.png
I will have to get you some updated pics of my After Dark boy!!

Heidi

The sale is at 2, preview at 11. IF I can get the problem on my laptop worked out I will watch. Otherwise, the heck with it, I am NOT sitting in my kitchen on my old XP machine.

I don't know what the problem is, I upgraded the vista to sp 1, can't upgrade media player as the version that came with this is more recent than what is available on the download. Can't seem to uninstall it and replace it either. Very annoying, this happens with all of their webcasts. I am going to get microsoft help online to help when the cam comes on.

I hope someone will be posting prices soon. I think I'm going to be sorry I missed most of it due to barn chores.

I didn't watch, but I went through the catalog time and time again before the sale, only wishing I could afford such nice horses.

I stopped looking aorund, because it hurts to much to look but not touch!
default_wacko.png

The sale was fun!!

I ended up buying 2. Lot #55, and the Buckeroo daughter

Im happy!

WOW
default_laugh.png

LisaF, a big CONGRATULATIONS to you.

We were sitting over here in Australia watching the chat, we were all rooting for you to get that girl
default_laugh.png

Gee Im envious of you all. Having sales like this must be awsome. Maybe one day we will get over there to do some shopping
default_rolleyes.gif

Does anyone know what Lot 20 and Lot 43 went for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back