Reece family auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were at the sale. A lot of really nice horses went through it. A lot of really nice horses sold, and really nice horses no saled. None of you should say that you are too far away. You can watch it on the Mare Stare, make a phone bid, and if you win they solicited people there to transport them toward their new home.

There were people from all over. Horses went to Canada, Montana, Florida, Michigan, Isreal,Ohio among other places. Any horses that didn't get an immediate ride went back to Tony's house until tranport could be arranged. SO next year you have no excuse, so you can get on line, or on the phone and get that beautiful horse you see.

I'm literally as far as you can possibly get from Reece's. Southern California! :no:

but I'm going to go next year, I've decided that now, gonna go if it kills me. :bgrin it was so much fun to watch, I sat on my hands the whole time because some were very tempting. great deals I thought, and fantastic horses too.
default_wub.png
:

I bought Lots 11, 14 and 79 - all yearling fillies. Now - the tough part - finding transportation!!!! We are going to the World show end of September - but that is a long time from now. So I have been emailing transport companies like crazy trying to find someone that could bring the horses to North Dakota where we will meet them. Then we will take them across the border into Canada - it is just way easier that way!!!! If anyone has any ideas - please let me know. If some of the horses were sold to Montana - then perhaps the people from Montana and ourselves could find transport for both of us. Does anyone know who purchased from Montana?
I do!!!! Sending a PM now....

I am soooo happy for you! You have to send pics when you get these beauties home. Wow! you got some awesome horses. You go kiddo :aktion033:
default_wink.png
:

We were there. It was a real nice sale. VERY enjoyable and well run. Everything went smoothly and the horses were well taken care of, by Toni, Peas & staff. The sellers got to relax and enjoy the auction. They even had food and drinks for all. I think that the stallion did bring $25,000??? I thought he was a no sale and then someone agreed to pay the asking price. Maybe I`m wrong. We for sure will go back next year but I hope to leave a bit sooner than we did. I bought a pretty Fallen Ash Farm yearling filly and also a flashy pinto yearling filly. I got her for a friend who was looking for a small pinto mare. Well that didn`t work ~ she bought another over the week end. LOL Now I have an extra mouth to feed. Our granddaughters got a real nice gelding (silent auction) that they are already in love with.

Congratulations to Toni for a well run sale. I can see this sale continue to grow as it was a pleasure.
default_yes.gif
:

Special thanks from me to Kirby. My farrier is due to have a baby (late already) and couldn`t get my horse trimmed before the auction. Kirby did a nice job on her.

Congratulations to the sellers and buyers.

Would love to see photos of the ones you all got.

congrats to all. :aktion033:

I can not buy unless I move some horses but I loved lot 60 when I saw her in the catalog and still loved her when I saw her on stage.

A really nice bunch of horses!

:aktion033:

Great sale! Congrats to all the Lucky buyers!

I took a picture of every Horse that came on stage, if

somebody needs a picture, just PM me
default_smile.png
) (I only missed one... sorry, had to visit the ladies room...)

~Sandy

:aktion033: Great sale! Congrats to all the Lucky buyers!

I took a picture of every Horse that came on stage, if

somebody needs a picture, just PM me
default_smile.png
) (I only missed one... sorry, had to visit the ladies room...)

~Sandy
Sandy,

would love to see some of the photos. Sandy your photos are always great

I would love to see a picture of 36. He was a no sale that I tried to arrange a trade on after the sale. I offered a bred overo mare as an even swap, but they said no but would be happy to sell him to me. I can't do that, too much money to risk on an unbroke driving prospect. He is an awesome mover on his own, but that doesn't indicate how well he will move in harness and I just can't risk the money on that right now, a trade, yes, but money, no. Oh well, I really don't need another stallion anyway, we are way too boy heavy as it is but........ I did mention later to the people I was talking to that if I had known they were wanting stallions, I would have traded my Bond Peppy Power son! Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be.

We were watching here in the UK. It was great to be able to see so many good horses in one place. We were very interested in lots 13,38,40,49,60,61,80 and 83. As you can see we like our colour lol. Will be looking out for more sales in the future. It was all done very well.

Sandy did you get a picture of lot 26? Little King Joanna Jubilee? She grabbed my heart but just couldn't buy right now, I think they wanted $3500 which is good price as she's bred to Bar B Buckaroo? ANyway she was a no sell so I'll just have to love on the picture:) I can't wait to see THAT foal!

Maxine
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of lot #60. Taken just after we got her home. Thank you Nancy :aktion033: :aktion033:

Brandyr.jpg

We weren't looking to buy but just couldn't pass her up since she is a sister of one of our favorite broodmares, Senorita.
default_yes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

And here is a pic of her sister, Senorita. We just love this mare and the foals she produces.

Senorita1.jpg

Here is a pic of lot #60. Taken just after we got her home. Thank you Nancy :aktion033: :aktion033:
Brandyr.jpg

We weren't looking to buy but just couldn't pass her up since she is a sister of one of our favorite broodmares, Senorita.
default_yes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

And here is a pic of her sister, Senorita. We just love this mare and the foals she produces.

Senorita1.jpg

Congrats. :aktion033:

Very nice horses.

LOT 60 is in foal right?love to see a picture of the stud she is bred to.You should get a nice foal.

Yup she is vet checked in foal :aktion033: We don't have pictures of the stud she is bred too, Little Kings Cowboy Buckeroo (Buckeroo Son), but would love to see pics also if anyone has them.

Latest posts

Back