Redrock World News!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel_cowgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Don't have time to read all the other posts this week so have no idea what is going on around here but just thought ya'll might like an update on how we're doing. Hopefully anyway this is our first and NOT the last round of reporting for you!

Over the weekend we had a youth, Logan Jones, show in 8-12 Senior Mares, LBJ Lukewarm Brandy, and won a top ten!

Yesterday, monday, the Amateur classes stated and Redrock Incognito went into a very tough Amateur Senior Stallio0ns, Lvl 1 class and came out with a top ten! Then in the afternoon, his daughter, Redrock Sasakwa went into a large competitive Amateur Junior Mares, lvl 1 class and out of 22 horses (at only her second show) pulled out a World Top Ten also! In the evening Incognito and Sasakwa both had one more class. Incognito went back into Adult SN Showmanship and came out World Champion, pretty good for a green showmanship horse! Sasakwa went into Adult SN Mare or Gelding and while it was tough with taller older horses she also won a World Championship!

Theres more classes to come this week with Futurity and Open classes so look for more news later!

EDIT: Forgot to mention this morning as I was in a hurry to get to the barn, that also last friday I participated in the Amateur Judging Contest and ended up winning 2nd Place Amateur Team - Halter and 2nd Place Amateur Team - Performance.

There are more than 965 34" and under horses entered in the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats that is wonderful. HOw many horses are there showing? I have heard varying numbers from 300 -565

sounds like a great time is being had by all.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations! Way to go! Great start!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATS Cammie! You must have showed Sasakwa after we left, as Becky told us about Incognito. If I would have known you were showing again, I would have stayed longer (or at least have stayed in the arena longer, LOL).

I love Incognito!
wub.gif

Oh Cammie, that is wonderful news...Congratulations and good luck for the rest of the show.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

I am a proud of you! You looked terrifc and the horses too.

Congrats!

B

Back