Redrock Miniature Horse Farm - Dream - maiden appaloosa mare *FOALED* 5/16 *New picture 7/23*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is something! - and he and I share a birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news, Dream's foal is HERE and soooooo gorgeous! I'm jealous with this guy. When the colt fairy came, he brought the best color along with him! Congratulations and good job getting him here safely!!!!

Thanks, everyone. I'm pretty excited about him. I just can't believe all the color! Talk about luck!

He was a tight squeeze and I called Viki Carson for backup. She lives across the street from me. Initial presentation was one upside down foot. I could feel the head and not the other foot. I was hopeful that he would turn over as Dream got up and down. He did. Finally found the other fool and the nose so I knew he was coming out the right direction. But, she was so tight it took both Viki and I pulling to get him out.

He was worth waiting for! And his first time mom loves him!
On our way to Missouri in a few months, we're going through Oklahoma City... We'll stop and pick him up since I'm sure you have no desire to keep him... right? right? RIGHT???? Gorgeous boy and I WANT a fewspot Appy studling to add to our color line up... DROOOOOOOL!

Kari

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowser, Becky! You're making all us appy breeders jealous! I've been at this for 15 years without getting one like that, and you get him on your first try!
default_worshippy.gif
Congratulations on a fantastic foal! BTW, good save! I think I see more spots in your future! It's easy to get hooked on appy spots!

Wowser, Becky! You're making all us appy breeders jealous! I've been at this for 15 years without getting one like that, and you get him on your first try!
default_worshippy.gif
Congratulations on a fantastic foal! BTW, good save! I think I see more spots in your future! It's easy to get hooked on appy spots!
BOY! Is that true. Just wait until he's clipped out and she's gotten a new horse without spending any money!! And WHAT HE WILL PRODUCE will knock your socks off!!

Thanks so much everybody! I can't wait to get home from this show so I can see him again. I'll be sure to ta

ke lots of pictures and post.

Finally! After a wild few days of weather, I can finally post pictures of Redrock Centaurus. He was so glad to be outside late this afternoon, he was hard to photograph as he ran almost continuously. I just love this colt! He has the prettiest head.

Centaurus 2.jpg

Centaurus 4.jpg

Centaurus 5.jpg

Centaurus 7.jpg

Centaurus 8.jpg

Centaurus 9.jpg

He's so cute. Congrats! And, so glad to see you are ok after the storm.

He's just stunning !! And I believe a few spot. WOW

Couldn't ask for much more .

Carole

Yes, definitely a fewspot -- and SIMPLY STUNNING are the only words that come to mind.

So, tell us Becky -- is there a change coming to your program.........?

Thanks, everyone. I was so hoping for an appaloosa foal with color and I got one! LOL

Diane, this colt could make me think about breeding a few appaloosas. We'll see!

Latest posts

Back