Redrock Miniature Horse Farm - Dream - maiden appaloosa mare *FOALED* 5/16 *New picture 7/23*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, lay down and push.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...how is she doing now? Sounds like she is so close...come on mama!!!
default_pray.gif

Still waiting. Dream's udder couldn't get any harder or tighter. She hasn't been acting too unusual this afternoon except for a lot of butt pressing and rubbing. I am going to feed early this evening and put her in her stall. So I can continue to pack and prepare for leaving for the horse show tomorrow. I wish Dream would foal early so I could get a full night's sleep, but I bet it's not going to happen!

It certainly would be exactly what I would expect she'd do. Come on and GIVE !!

He's here! Ok, appy lovers, is this a snowcap or more? WOW! I was so surprised to see all this color! WooHoo!

Dream colt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, and such gorgeous colouring!! Cant wait for more pictures

Oh congratulations Becky, he is just stunning
default_smile.png
I am so looking forward to dry pics and all the details.

Well done Dream
default_smile.png

Congrats !!!! He is beautiful !!

Looks like a snowcap to me . Can't wait for dry pics.

Carole

This is from the wet pictures, what I would call an ".....or more...." Not a snowcap, but a FEWSPOT!!!!! An appy breeders dream stallion!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just a beauty -- and a 100% homozygous color/pattern producer!!! So, I think your program will have to do a bit of changing to accomodate this fantastic arrival!!!! SPOTS....YEAH!!!!!!! She cooked this one just PERFECTLY!!

/monthly_05_2013/post-155-0-25373500-1368766279_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone. I'm pretty excited about him. I just can't believe all the color! Talk about luck!

He was a tight squeeze and I called Viki Carson for backup. She lives across the street from me. Initial presentation was one upside down foot. I could feel the head and not the other foot. I was hopeful that he would turn over as Dream got up and down. He did. Finally found the other fool and the nose so I knew he was coming out the right direction. But, she was so tight it took both Viki and I pulling to get him out.

He was worth waiting for! And his first time mom loves him!

He is GORGEOUS!! Congratulations and welcome to the exciting world of appys!!!

Oh MY GOSH Becky!! He is gorgeous!! Geez, you have the best beginner's luck with your first appaloosa foal!! Some of us struggle for years to get that kind of color!! Big Congratulations!! I'll be looking forward to 'dry' pictures, but I know you are going to a horse show. So we'll wait............not patiently, but we'll wait! LOL

Fewspot is probably more accurate. I can't wait for more pics. He is a beauty !!!

Looks like the spots might be a changin at Redrock. LOL

Back