Really Proud Of Fashion :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
We had a really good show yesterday at the Drayton AMHR Show in Ontario. It POURED all day but we all made the best of it , had fun and the show went on
default_smile.png
There was an awesome turnout of hroses especially for the halter classes. So many beautiful aspc/amhr horses
default_wub.png
Loved the murrays fillipowicz filly and Ernies Grahams colt is to die for!
default_wub.png
Also Carolyn arup had an amazing day with her B mare Fly driving in downpour is not ideal; and Pams Steve looks amazing in pleasure; jaw dropping trot
default_wink.png
default_wub.png
I also met Fran and Walt from fillipowicz they were both really nice. Walt handed out the ribbons
default_smile.png
And Fran announced wonderful job! It was really nice to meet you put a face with that forum name!
default_laugh.png

My usualy ride ot show was super busy and so Janice and I took her trailer up
default_smile.png
So I had to choose one to take and I took Miss Fashion so Chanel could come as well
default_smile.png
Chanel did well she got 1st in Weanling and 3rd in Multi. Poor little girl was shaking like a leaf it was pouring and it was difficult to get her sqaured nicely as she wasnt so sure she like'd the whole down pour , her trot still amazes me though lol. You have yourself quite the filly Janice , well i absolutely adore her and her attitude lol:)

Fashion ; I am just really really proud of her. I can't believe how willing she is to do everything for me she show her little heart out for me and I just think shes way to awesome
default_wub.png
Especially for just turning three moving here in March and having a foal
default_smile.png
She took a 2nd in Model; 1st in Aged; 1st in Youth Grand Senior Mare
default_wub.png
; 1st Multi Colour; 2nd in Showmanship(She decided to create her own 360 at the judge, shes not my usual showmanship girl aha
default_rolleyes.gif
) ; 2nd in Obstacle ; 1st in Jumper
default_laugh.png
I almost cried when she took the Grand and the 1st in Aged it was a pretty large class and I am just beyond happy.She really needs weight she get shoveled with grain ; so today Janice and I are up at the barn "Safetying" a field for a trouble making weanling
default_laugh.png

Thanks SO Much for letting me share!

**LOL Ignore that rain Poncho; We were all sporting them haha
default_wink.png

-Devon

ShowFour.jpg

ShowFive.jpg

ShowSeven.jpg

trotfash.jpg

And I have a problem where I can't not post Chanel
default_wink.png
I Love her
default_smile.png

ShowThree.jpg

ShowOne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job Devon!

Fashon looks much helthier with more weight on her! Awsome!

Good Job Dev and Janice!!! i so wish i could of went, the wedding waas outside and it rained and rained we were in a tent but the rain came through. we were all muddy:( im glad you ladies enjoyed yourself, i wont be out for dunville but im going to the CNE. that should be fun.

congrats again on your wins!
default_smile.png

Sam

Congrats on all your wins. she and the little one both are soooo pretty!
default_wub.png

There are the girls
default_wub.png
. Such pretty girls
default_wub.png

Pst dont use water based hoof polish on a rainy day
default_wink.png

There are the girls
default_wub.png
. Such pretty girls
default_wub.png
Pst dont use water based hoof polish on a rainy day
default_wink.png
I didnt have any other
default_rolleyes.gif
I know it looks horrible LOL!

at first I was like wow this looks so bad by the time it was her turn in the ring I was like Oh Whatever! lol because we were all drenched ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing pictures! they looks soo good! you should be proud of her dev lol and i just wanted to say nice rain coat! very fashionable

They both look beautiful Devon!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on your placings at the show. Sounds like you had a great time even with the rain.

Great job! Devon Fashion is stunning, I love seeing her.
default_wub.png
I'd never guess she had a foal this spring she looks incredible. Congrats on your placings and Chanel is such a cutie too.
default_wub.png

Congratulations Devon-- sorry I didn't get to time to hardly say hello-- our "right hand helpers" were missing yesterday -- just John & I showing-- Joe was playing in the Provincial Lacrosse tournamaent -- they won the Provincial title. Shelby was at the wedding with Sam so missed those 2 boys I cna tell you.

You certainly had a good day as well.

Congratulations!! Both horses are beautiful, I bet Fashion will look awesome once you get more weight on her...

Congratulations Devon, Your mare and foal are beautiful, great job showing them. So very glad that we finally got to meet.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Devon, you did a great job showing. We left early, I didn't want my driving debut to be in a storm
default_laugh.png
Luckily we did because I ended up in emergency on Sat. night, they figure it was my back. Your Fashion looked great in the ring and Chanel is growing up to be a very pretty girl too.

Yvonne

Great shots, we had a very good time, that baby you have there is a real looker
default_wub.png
. Just give her a little time and she is going to be some tough competition
default_wink.png

Your horses are beautiful. I love their unusual markings!

Thanks for all the compliments
default_wub.png

Janice Actually now owns Chanel but were showing together
default_smile.png

Hoping to get over the boarder to Area 2 Shows next year goal is Ashland:)

Latest posts

Back