Really Proud Of Fashion :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it was DEFINITELY a good day despite the weather!! It was very competitive in halter classes but unfortunately the rain caused some to leave (understandably so as is was absolutely POURING!) so the performance wasn't as large as usual but it was still a blast. I had a great time with everyone there, thanks to Dev and Janice (and Janice's parents) for letting me come along!! I was at the camera for most of the day, but I did get in the ring a few times helping out John and Arlene McCallum in the grand classes and colour with their 2 year old filly Filipowicz Foulk Lore. She did amazing!

But yea it was a great day overall, but I feel SO sorry for the folks driving as it REALLY started coming down at the end of the day, and they actually ended up cancelling the last few classes I believe, which kind of sucks for those who had already tacked up for them, but it was definitely for the better interest of all involved. Hopefully everyone got home safely and looking forward to seeing you guys at some other shows this year!

Edited to say(silly me...can't believe I forgot
default_laugh.png
) Congrats to Devon and Fashion on a spectacular day of winnings in halter and great obstacle and jumping rounds!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigel you did a great job showing Lore. Wish we meet, it is a shame that the heavy rain could not hold off a little longer. Hope to meet you when we come to Canada again.

Nigel you did a great job showing Lore. Wish we meet, it is a shame that the heavy rain could not hold off a little longer. Hope to meet you when we come to Canada again.
Thank you!! Although she is such an amazing horse and basically did it all herself
default_wub.png
! Yes I look forward to meeting you, it's too bad we missed each other!

Devon... Fashion looks great
default_smile.png
I think I am going to have clip Andy and see how he looks under his fuzz.... Never shaved a pony before but Fashion looks great.. CONGRATS on ALL your wins with your girl.. You take a pic of all the ribbons you got with her...

Wow Devon, you are doing so well with your little group! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishments!
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back