Ray and Vickie Tobin are now ........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Finally ............. grandparents !

On November 14 ( a day after my birthday and ON vickies sisters birthday) they were blessed with a beutiful grandbaby.

A little girl who weighed 9 lbs. and 3oz. and was 21 inches long. Their daughter Chandra and son in law Pete have tried a very long time for this miricle and we are all thrilled for them. Chandra had to have her C-section, but all is well. I forgot the name , so maybe Vickie will see this while in Texas and give us all an update. If not, I will find out and post later.

I see a little horse in this little girls future some day
default_wub.png

Linda Killion

I am so very happy for the whole family, Congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Ray and Vickie. Can't wait to see pictures of this little bundle of joy

Arlene

I talked to Vickie this morning and she is still with Chandra in Texas. She may be released from the hospital tomorrow. But I did tell her when she had time to try and get a picture up. She has been very busy and hasnt had a chance to even check email yet, but will soon. She says both baby and mommy are doing great. I believe she told me the name of the baby girl is Annabella Sophia. I hope that I remembered that right. Correct me if I am wrong Vickie.

Cant wait to see those pictures
default_wink.png
I am so happy for them all.

Linda Killion

Heres some pictures of the special girl
default_wub.png

chandrababy2.jpg

chandrababy.jpg

Hmmm, I bet she'd fit into a certain purple hat! Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back