Raven's San Antonio Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

Raven showed with me at one AMHR show back the first weekend in May. She won her open class under both judges and went on to win one reserve champion senior mare. From that show until July 6th, Raven hung out, eating bon bons, spent not one day with a neck sweat on and didn't roundpen even one time. She arrived at Ed and Val's place on July 6th and they spit-shined her and put her on the trailer to the San Antonio show this past weekend.

With Ed at the lead, she won her open class under all judges, took two Grands and one SUPREME! Folks, she's 28" tall on a tall day! This was the AMHA part of the show. She just walked in color class for AMHR since she just needed that to qualify for Nationals. She won that too btw.

I am just so proud of Raven. She is the epitome of what I want from my breeding...tiny, well-proportioned, pretty-headed and correct. She just continues to amaze me at how well she does with Ed. She has shown with Ed as a yearling, two-year-old and now as a three-year-old and she has won her open class under EVERY judge at EVERY local and regional show. The only time she hasn't been the unanimous first is at the world show. Well, this year she's going to both AMHA and AMHR nationals and showing in Senior Mares 28" & Under. Please keep your fingers crossed for her!

And I'm not at liberty to say just yet, but her first "boyfriend" has already been selected and Raven accepted. Should be an AMAZING cross!

Thanks for letting me share. And a HUGE thanks to Ed and Val of Blue Ribbon Training. And thanks to Monette Freeman for letting me purchase Ravey!
default_wub.png

raven2007worldshowbackdrop1.jpg

This is Ravey as a two-year-old with John Bennett. I believe he showed her in the futurity class if I remember correctly.

I heard CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On the phone with Val right now. Shes telling me about it right now woohoo

A HUGE Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a big "Little" fan too.... She is just beautiful!

I look forward to the World show.. can't wait to see her.!!

~Sandy

Congrats - what a beauty she is. Good luck at Nationals and Worlds.

Barbie

Very pretty mare, congratulations! Standing up and showing - and looking good doing it! - was a challenge in the heat we had this past weekend!

Jan

Congratulations! A beautiful mare in the hands of two very talented people! Way to go little one!

Charlotte

I saw your little girl in person and I think you have a lot to look forward to at the world show. She is very nice. Good luck and keep us informed on how she does.
default_saludando.gif

Thank you all very much!
default_wub.png
She's my pride and joy for sure. With the changes that are about to go on around here I can confidently say she will NOT be sold and will be staying right here with me. She's just too special and I'm way too attached to her to let her go!
default_wub.png

Wow congratulations!

I just love the tiny ones and she is fantastic :))

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back