Random Nationals Photos (very photo heavy)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I will most likey have to make multiple posts to get all the photos in....once i get sheryls permission i might throw in a few from her farm too. So this is your warning, this page is is going to be very photo heavy.

Left on tuesday around 11:30pm for Sheryls farm in TN...arrived around noon wensday at sheryls farm (12'ish hour drive). As most of you know this was my first Nationals, and i went with Sheryl and Ernie to help and be an extra set of hands when needed...had a fun time although i swear it felt like we arrived...clipped bathed clipped bathed clipped bathed clipped bathed then clipped some more and left. It was fun though and had a great time. Overall had a great time, watched many of the halter classes which was what i was most looking forward too. We roomed with Dana (ruffian) and Deana all week. On saturday (i think..?) we visited the Martins Pony Farm in OK, they have so many beautiful ponys for the picking and any one of them could have came home to live here, there was one filly that really really cought my eye ..but she was already taken (Mrs Stassle
default_wink.png
). I will get onto the pics now...i'll do National photos first...

The Water'N Hole ....a personal faverite place to visit. Many pit stops made here while venturing threw barn B
default_laugh.png

001NatslWaternHole.jpg

JC's Jenga the National GRAND Champion Stallion Over and I after the presentation of the grand class

001natlsLeeanaJenga.jpg

We had a few center ring visitors during the grand champion stallion class....

001natlsBirns.jpg

Ernie and Jag getting harnessed up for their Country Pleasure Class

001NatlsErnieJagHarness.jpg

Yacky yacky yack....on the phone with either Judy or Frannie between classes

001NatlsSherylCell.jpg

You can insert your own caption for this one but i believe it speaks for itself
default_risa_suelos.gif

001NatslSherylLOL.jpg

Who could these eyes belong to? ....Jill would you know?
default_wub.png

00Destiny.jpg

Belinda and one of my faverit stallions Good Man Charlie during the SR Stallion Over class, owned by Mike and Lisa

001CharlieNatls.jpg

Catch and Lee

001natlsCatch.jpg

Copper (Sheryls dog)...

001NatslCopper2.jpg

Adam

001NatlsAdam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Famous Martins Pony Farm .....

Such nice people, it was so funny as i have always linked the martins with the shetlands..never the minis..we were sitting talking and he was going threw all these martin minis he has bred and sheryl and i would just go "really!" lol. Martins Boozer After Dark...so on and so on. Beautiful horses, great people.

001Martins.jpg

001Martins2.jpg

001Martins3.jpg

001Martins4.jpg

OMG I LOVE the horse in the second picture
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Good Man Charlie is AMAZING~~~~~~~ Thanks so much for posting them
default_biggrin.png

Wonderful pictures Leeana! Thank you for posting them.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that was great to see all your pix!! Very neat all of them!! Thanks for sharing with all of us who couldnt go...

Thankyou for posting the pictures of the kentucky horse park...you have no idea how many happy memories that brought back...
default_smile.png

Leeana, Thanks.. Great pics.. I feel like I was there!

The Kentucky Horse Park... oh... such a BEAUTIFUL place
default_smile.png
)

I just LOVE this piece.!!!! What I would give to have that in my yard......
default_smile.png
)))

~Sandy

001NatslStoneBaby.jpg

Wow Leanna those pics are all awesome, thanks for sharing. I wish I could have been at Nationals but I couldn't get the time off work, maybe next year.

Yvonne

I think we should make a Canadian contingent to go down, we could rent a bus
default_smile.png
It would be a blast, with a stop at the Horse Park. If we start saving now. We could even pick up some others along the way.

Ahhhhhh....The Watering Hole. My favorite place to go for a lovely "fruit smoothie"
default_wink.png
. Thank you for the back stage trip--the live video feed was wonderful but the best stuff happes off the camera!

Thanks for posting such great pictures, Leanna!

Love the behind the scenes pics!
default_smile.png

And yes, the Martins bred miniatures long before they started in Shetlands. Many, many famous horses have come from their farm.
default_saludando.gif

HEY NOW!!
default_laugh.png
That one pic was posed, you brat. I believe I took a picture of you with your camera that was rather funny too. Let's see it.
default_laugh.png

Great pics btw!

LOVE all the pics! Thanks for sharing Leeana!

Where's the one of Sheryl at the WaterNHole getting into the sacramental wine? lol

Where's Miss Erica? Where's my baby brother Romeo?

Latest posts

Back