Ragdoll Kittens

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
On April 9th Jasmine had her third and biggest litter yet...7! 3 girls and 4 boys. We were so surprised, after about a month, at the variation in colours we got this time (Ragdolls, like all pointed cats, are born white and develop their colours over time). There was one kitten that was born darker and we thought that was weird; it turns out she is a rare seal mink Ragdoll! Crazy...since mom is a mitted seal point and dad is a mitted chocolate point. So that throwback just popped up....

Here's the rundown

The 3 girls: blue point, mitted seal point, seal mink

The 4 boys: chocolate point, seal bi-colour, and 2 mitted seals

Here are a few pics
default_smile.png

Seal Bi-Colour Boy

DSCF0008-3.jpg

Blue Point Girl

DSCF0010-3.jpg

Mitted Seal Point Girl

ErinsGirl1.jpg

Seal Mink Girl

DSCF00132-1.jpg

Hope you like the pics
default_smile.png

They are all too cute, but I think that seal mink girl is my favorite.

Thanks guys. The seal mink is Kevin's (my man) favourite, too. He adores her....

Every time you show your new litters I say to myself...."Dang it...too far away!" I really do want one of your babies one day! Somehow! They are just beautiful!
default_yes.gif

AWWWW!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I called my son over to look and we both went Awwww at the came time! LOL! He grabed his book "The Pocket Guide to Cats" (hehehe) and found your Ragdolls with out me even telling him what they were. I think I have a kitty lover on my hands!! LOL!! He asked if we could get one....Ahh... not right now but maybe someday!!
default_wink.png

They are beautiful Matt!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Makayla wasn't allergic to cats (my grandaughter who lives with us) I would be driving down to London, Ontario for one of these beauties.

Thanks all:) Linda, we have shipped to as far away as California...;) We don't like to ship, but have...so when you're ready let me know
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back