quilt that I completed in AK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Here is the 1st stack and whack quilt I've done. I've also added a photo of the material I started the wheel

with. Thinking about doing another one but have to get binding on this one. Think every quilter should do at least one.

stacknwack2.jpg

stacknwack4.jpg

stacknwack3.jpg

Wow!!! That is gorgeous. I've never made one--and don't have plans to yet, but I sure do love looking at yours.
default_biggrin.png
What color will you bind it in?

Wow!!! That is gorgeous. I've never made one--and don't have plans to yet, but I sure do love looking at yours.
default_biggrin.png
What color will you bind it in?

Karla

I have enough of the butterfly material to bind the quilt. If not it will be a complimentary navy blue. I'm leaning towards the butterfly material tho. I keep going back and forth between the 2. Karla, try one it is so much fun seeing the way each block comes out and its instant gratification.
default_wink.png

Here is one the mariners compass that I took a class on .. This will be the center of a double bed quilt for my Granddaughter. She picked the colors and I took the class. Very surprised at how easy it was. My DIL is trying one now. In all her years of sewing and quilting she never tried one.

marinerscompass.jpg

Here is a picture of the one like the daisy pattern you did, but in a southwest material. It's still on the board tho I really need to finish this one before starting any others.
default_biggrin.png

indianwomanquilt.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
Very pretty
default_aktion033.gif

I've never seen one like the butterfly pattern before, that I can remember.

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW Gini, those pieces are ALL gorgeous! That first one reminds me of patterns from a kaleidescope! Just beautiful!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying doing these right now... Since I'm gonna have to be off my feet

for 6 weeks I should be able to get a few of the unfinished ones done.

I love bright colors as you all can see and was really anxious to start finishing these off.

I really appreciate the compliments!! Thank you.

I like the one you did of "my" pattern.
default_smile.png
The white in the large square gives it a wavy sort of look--very unique. I have another one ready to cut. And two other patterns with fabric all set. I just picked a pattern for some batiks.
default_biggrin.png
After school, chores, playing in the pasture, grooming, working horses, and grading papers...I can't seem to get to quilting.
default_rolleyes.gif
I'm almost hoping for a rainy weekend.

Please keep posting!!

Latest posts

Back