Quiet Dell Farms Dispersal Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You Getitia!!!! it does help.. i have half a notion to just stay home now.. but since i have already told the hubby he couldnt go golfing b/c he had to drive the truck & trailer.. he might not be to happy with me if i backed out of going to the sale since he probably cant get a "t" time with his friends now.... He is already not going to be happy with me when he sees the road/driveway he has to go down when he hauls my TWH mare to get bred tomorrow nite
whistling.gif
but oh well.. it will be worth it if next fall she foals me a pretty little palomino or buckskin FILLY!!! LOL.... I will let you all know how the sale goes.. and if anything followed me home....

RENMACMINIS said:
Thank You Getitia!!!! it does help.. i have half a notion to just stay home now.. but since i have already told the hubby he couldnt go golfing b/c he had to drive the truck & trailer.. he might not be to happy with me if i backed out of going to the sale since he probably cant get a "t" time with his friends now.... He is already not  going to be happy with me when he sees the road/driveway he has to go down when he hauls my TWH mare to get bred tomorrow nite
whistling.gif
but oh well.. it will be worth it if next fall she foals me a pretty little palomino or buckskin FILLY!!! LOL.... I will let you all know how the sale goes.. and if anything followed me home....
463455[/snapback]

You could go to the mini horse auction in Zanesville instead. Last year there was some really nice horses there and I haven't heard anything bad come out of it.

Yes i could go to zanesville.. but its really to far for me to go to right now with the gas prices the way they are.. this sale is only about 30 miles away from me... as I live right outside of Fairmont.

I like how on a few of the mare's pages he states," If I weren't going out of business I would keep this one." He also has on the webpages, "more than 200 horses to sell."

Robin

from what i gather... all the horses are "for sale" he just isnt selling them at this auction??? who knows..
wacko.gif
he is only selling 70-80 of them at this sale b/c as he puts it... and i will quote from his email....

"no all horses will not be in Sale as we do not have enough time for people to load their horses and get home.  There will be approx  70-80 horses in the sale.  Sale time is 10 AM sharp."

LOL.... OK... how many of you emailed Mr. Starkey about his "dispersal sale"??? he has now changed it to a ...

"Quiet Dell Farms Complete Liqudation Sale"

Latest posts

Back