quick shipping estimate?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBittyBritches

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how much (estimate) it may cost to ship one mini from Ohio to Florida? Thanks

Not for horse, but we've paid $3-4/mile and up for transport/shipping.

I'm in CA... Usually pay around $1000 ballpark from the Midwest. But if you email some of the good shippers like Sharrway they'll be happy to give you a quote. Less $$$ is not always best though... It's precious and delicate cargo!

I have had to use Ziegler's a lot this year - they are good and very reasonable.

I would guess between $500 and $600 based on when I had minis transported approx. the same distance, plus added a little for inflation.

I paid $800 for Skip to travel 1,200 miles from WI to MA, and later paid $600 to get Kandy here (I got lucky and found a private person who happened to be trailering through WI on their way east, and just wanted help with gas $$$). I'm going to echo disneyhorse and say definitely check out the company/person first!

BE CAREFUL who you use! There are some not so well known or that contract under a big name that take your money and dont deliver! Or the shipping conditions are not great.......

Latest posts

Back