Quick Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if the form I have is up to date, but am pretty sure it is close to accurate for pricing.

Mare 600.00

STallion 1200.00

Gelding 500.00

Blood typing DNA 41.00

Also remember the cost for the inspection by as he/she may have a great distance to travel.

If you go to the AMHA website I would think you could get a form there to download. Have a blessed day.

[SIZE=14pt]There is no more hardship for AMHR unless the horse has amha or aspc papers and it is 200 dollars plus the fee for whatever age the horse is, 20 for weaners, 45 for yearlings I think and 60 for 3 and over for all sexes. Amha is 1200 for stallions, 600 for mares and 500 for geldings.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point forever but who knows for sure, and as for hardshipping into AMHA the horse has to be 5 years old first.

barnbum said:
Also, I'm pretty sure AMHR is only taking hardships if the horse is AMHA already.  Otherwise, it's closed.
barnbum

458595[/snapback]

I have also been told, its not consider hardshipping when you take a AMHA horse and make it AMHR, its ''transfering'' but I dont know!

I think it shouldnt have closed, they SHOULD want more horses to get registerd, there is to many that keep getting bred that arnt! I hope AMHA never closes!

-Gage-

Latest posts

Back