Quick and Easy Fall Gifts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I made some very modest but fun gifts for my little eldery ladies that I vist and thought I'd share just in case anyone else needs a inexpensive idea too.

1. You know I just have to start out with a little decoration and I flat ran out of grape vine wreaths, so instead I am making some super cute wall hangings. You can get all these supplies at Walmart. I've been collecting my empty paper towel rolls. Run a decorative fall themed ribbon through and bring up the ends and tie off in a bow. Wire ribbon works perfectly. Flatten the roll and cover it up with deco paper you can get for .97 cents a small pack. You can cut out figures of candy corn, pumpkins, ghosts, etc. and glue them all around the holder and dangle a couple down from a ribbon attached to the holder. Our leaves aren't on the ground yet so I picked some pretty ones off the trees and ran them through my laminator to add also. I used small wooden 1 inch craft letters that I had and I spray painted their names on too and glued them on. Easy and fun. You can hang it up with a thumb tack.

2. I got a pack of all natural soap, removed the label and tied it up with fall ribbon.

3. Jars of smuckers jam tied with raffia bow. You can get a pack of raffia at the local florist for about a dollar.

4. Super quick cheater sugar cookies from Pillsbury that come in a roll and sprinkled with orange sprinkles. I used a fall paper napkin and placed inside of a small tupperware sandwich size container that they can use over again.

5. Vasoline Intensive Care Lotion: I made a simple slip on cover out of fall paper and tied a raffia bow.

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

They sound cute and creative! What a fun suprise to get!

Do you have pictures??? I LOVE to get creative!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back