Questions about Allstar points

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received mine yet and I know I have at least 1 reserve.

Also haven't received my journal yet. Assume they're just running late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Division A results are mixed up in the printout. They also missed the mare driving classes, the two that I think Flirty got reserve in. :DOH! Oh well, guess I will know soon enough for sure! It did show a final result of 3rd in Ladies Single Pleasure and 4th in Ammy Single Pleasure. Pretty happy about that!
default_yes.gif

If classes you exhibited in are completely missing from the report email Cathy at the home office and she'll get it fixed for you. Three classes my daughter showed Shetlands in were missing on the report so I emailed Cathy and she got them added to the master document at the office.

Trying to keep track of these are All Star and HOF points makes me crazy. I thought that my stallion was going to be in the top ten All Star for halter but now can't find it. They have put up the link to the final list at the bottom of the page shetland miniature shows

However, my filly is listed at getting 6th in Halter Obstacle and we haven't gotten any letter as yet.

Where can we see the individual shows again?? I have a couple of placings that are lower than what they were right before they pulled them down.

tiatrotflag.jpg

Lee got his today on his filly Grahams Tia Maria. They have her as 8th in Foundation Classic Mare foal of current year 38 & under but she was a yearling!!!
default_unsure.png
............. She also got 7th in Foundation Amateur Mares & 4th in Foundation Classic yearling mares 41 & under - those she did earn.

Last edited by a moderator:
They sent my mom a letter that said her horse is 8th in All Star obstacle driving over. The trouble is he is only 2 and has never been driven. :DOH! So they are going to recalculate. Perhaps he will receive points instead in halter obstacle over, a class he WAS in.

I just got mine. The letter was dated Jan. 3, 2008.

I know when I called in October, there was considerable confusion, so hang in there....

Good luck!

Liz

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
I see the letters are arriving so I'll just keep checking..This is almost as exciting as Secret Santa!!!!! This is my first year to be in the top ten. Woohoo....I only showed her in 4 shows
default_biggrin.png

Congrats everbody!!

Peggy

Latest posts

Back