Question regarding AMHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
I just wanted to go to the show in Fort Worth for a couple of days and look around. I have heard the stall areas are fantastic. From what I gather on the AMHA website, the show doesn't start until the 24th.? Is anyone on here going and if so, when do most 'set up' the stalls. I know that a lot of the trainers and open folks at AMHR don't come until almost the end of amatuers.

Thanks,

Pam

I'll be going on Friday the 24th. Originally, I had planned to come on Wednesday(tomorrow), but my youth handlers aren't coming to the show. I think many of the farms will be moving in tomorrow. Many of the stall set ups are outstanding! I'll be in the Richardson-Bass bldg. Redrock stalls. Stop by and say hi.
default_saludando.gif

I get to chat with Becky everytime we go to the ring, sorry Becky I walk through your shed row, but I get to chat on the way!!! We are in the burnett building to the far right on the other side of the wall. Its like divided. Come by and see us. Several trainers are already there or on their way.

We'll be going down on the 24th too. Accross the aisle from Becky.
default_smile.png

Most of the really big, gorgeous stall set ups will be in place by the first weekend since those are mostly trainers with clients showing in youth and ammy. I hope the economy doesn't put a damper on that as it's quite entertaining to tour the barns.

Stop by and say hi!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back