Question re Worlds Webcast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

Reaction score
I am addicted to watching Worlds on the internet - this is the first year in 12 years I have not been!!

Does everyone else just get sequential pictures, rather than steady, streaming video, or is it just me? I am thinking I might have to install another program. (I have high speed internet, so the problem is not that.)

Yes there is even another thread going on this subject I have everything installed on this machine and on pretty Fast DSL and still does a lot of that...They have to get More Band width to handle all of us viewing I guess..

I even have Apples viewer called Quicktime and still won't Stream nice.

Kim said:
I am addicted to watching Worlds on the internet - this is the first year in 12 years I have not been!!
Does everyone else just get sequential pictures, rather than steady, streaming video, or is it just me? I am thinking I might have to install another program. (I have high speed internet, so the problem is not that.)

477554[/snapback]

Trying to watch the country pleasure gave me a headache so I gave up. The sound quality is pants too, but I guess thay have to start somewhere- just wish it had been with a decent set up!! The ASHA seem to manage OK.

Kim - can I come watch with you? I can't get mine to work, maybe our dial up is too slow.
no.gif

Kendra: sure, but it is really crappy quality--you can't really see what's going on! They're starting the Youth Jumper classes right now, it looks like, and there should be some driving classes later on. I have gotten NO work done yet today!
unsure.gif

The other year they did the webcast it was much better - I remember watching it from the airport during my layover on my way to Texas.

Maybe they will be able to improve it over the course of the week. Even if not, it is much better than nothing, and many thanks to those who have made the efforts to have this for us who are stuck at home.

Latest posts

Back