Question on registering

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Can't get the AMHR forms to open offline (says file is damaged and can't be fixed, emailed them about it so they can check on it) anywho, we have these two colts that I need to register, question is, do I just register them with how they appear even though they are pintaloosa bred?

First colt is black pinto, no obvious appaloosa characteristics/pattern... yet... Dam is pintaloosa and sire is overoloosa

Cutout3.jpg

Second colt is black with appy frosting coming in on hips, appy mottling and blue eyes, Dam is black pinto and sire is overoloosa

Cutout5.jpg

So would I just register the first as black pinto and the second as black appaloosa?

Awwww. Cuties. I'd register them on their appearance now. You can always change it later on.

Yes, you register them as they are now. Anything else would be guesswork at best.

Thank you, I really like both these guys, but especially the black with blue eyes
default_yes.gif
Going for repeats next year, would LOVE to have the second colt in filly form
default_wub.png

I have, on both greys and appy foals put may change color. The registry has included that on the papers.

Back