Question for Russ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
What is the color of your horse in your avatar? I tried to send you a message but don't think it went.

Thanks for your reply!

Mary

Hi Mary, Rose's coat color is blood bay. It is my all time favorite color.....her coat just shines all the time.

Thanks for asking and here's the picture a bit larger.

RoseatWinona.jpg

Aahhhn she is quite beautiful. She does shine, very striking. Do you have a pic of her as a foal? I think my new little filly maybe this color. I would be thrilled. I think this color is kinda rare isn't it. I haven't seen to many minis like Rose.

Thanks again,

Mary

Thanks! I don't have any foal pics on my computer of her....the only ones were on her AMHA papers...but she looks similar in color. Richer red bay now though as a adult.

There are quite a few blood bays on the forum....I know Susanne has Mingus, a blood bay gelding she shows and now drives.

Erica has a blood bay gelding called Big City Gambling Man she shows......

I know there's lots more I'm forgetting. I'm not sure how rare the color blood bay is.....it's one a person doesn't see everyday in the mini's.

You might put a post up on the photo forum asking for pics of blood bays and I am sure you will get lots of pictures of everyones horses.
default_yes.gif

P.S. Congrats on your new filly!

I checked out Gambler he is awesome. He is very dark red, love that. Erica has some of the nicest horses, they are presented so well also. I hope my little girl is a great color like that, something that shows up in the show ring. Thanks Russ for pointing me in the right direction. I will look bit more for some other bays on the forum they seem to just come in every shade.

Mary

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm313/M...t=Luna32308.jpg

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm313/M...nt=P7060048.jpg

Do you think she will be lighter than a blood bay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back