Question About Search Feature on the Forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Prior to the recent forum changes, you could search by key word and filter it by forum member name. Is it possible to turn it back to that way?

A lot of times, I can remember a specific member gave advice or ideas about a subject, and it was handy to type in the key word and the member name -- so you'd get what you wanted easier than if it is a word that 100 others also used.

Hopefully I explained that right!

Thanks,

Jill

Ah-ha! Thank you, Cheyenne
default_cheekkiss.gif

I've been having trouble with the new search function too-the results page is basically the same page as the current page and there is nothing related to my search topic on it!
default_wacko.png

DJ, are you using Explorer? I was having some weird issues at first but it seems like it was because I was using Netscape (just hard to change, I love that browser!). Things worked great once I made myself use Explorer.

Yep, I'm using Explorer. At first I wondered if there just weren't any topics but when I searched for something that I knew was there, the same thing happened!

Shoot, then I'm not sure why it's doing that when you search
default_sad.png
Maybe someone else will see and be able to help.

Latest posts

Back