Question about finding something on ebay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've added a couple of things to my ebay Wish List (birthday coming up!). How can someone find my list? How can I find if another member has a Wish List?

The eBay help files were not helpful. Anyone use this feature?

Well I sent a wish list to a few family members for my son. There is a few ways to do it. You can email it to them( which I did) or you can facebook it to them. Both are on the right when you open your wish list. Or you can make it public so when some one looks on ebay they can type in your user name( or you type in theirs to find their list if it's public) and it will come up for them. That's a drop down box in the upper left of your wish list.

Hope this helps ya! I LOVE Ebay!!!! LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I find someone's wish list? I did make mine public--thanks! But I don't know how to search for other peoples' wish list.

If someone has a wish list and I type in his user id, will a wish list come up if he has one?

Would the down-side to a public wish list be that someone could buy something I wanted to keep me from getting it? I can't think of anything I want badly enough to care about that. So what is bad about having the wish list public?

I've been on ebay since 1999, but there are so many new things going on it is hard to keep up.

Thanks for responding.

I just typed in my MIL's user id and her wish list came up. If you want to try it pm me and I'll make mine public for you to try!

Well I don't know about bad, I just didn't think to make my list list public.....
default_wink.png

Yeah, I think we are 02, and I hate when they change the lay out! That completely messes with me!! LOL!

And your very welcome!!

Latest posts

Back