Question about AMHA points

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
Since there are no A shows in Wisconsin, I've never tried to understand their system of records. Does anyone have access to the show points (past of course) for AMHA? We just recently took our old gelding out of retirement so our daughter could get started showing. This old boy was shown for a while in AMHA about 10 yrs ago. I don't even know if they keep past show records but if they do I'd like to know what he was shown in and how he did. If anyone can access those records I might also need any abbreviations etc they use explained.

His AMHA reg. no. is 57074P-A (don't even understand that!) name is Martins Mr Chips Leo . Thanks

You can call the AMHA office, and for $5 they will send you a printout of his complete show history. It will tell you what shows he did, what classes he showed in and his placings.

I would check that registration number before you call however, as it doesn't look like an AMHA number. Are you sure his reg. number is not A 57074? (Not sure why there's a "P" in there, and the A is always at the beginning).

MARTINS MR CHIPS LEO 4/27/1988 33.5 PBK

AMHA A22990

Ownr Sandra Navarre

10 foals

AMHA should be able to send you a show record.

default_smile.png

You can call the AMHA office, and for $5 they will send you a printout of his complete show history. It will tell you what shows he did, what classes he showed in and his placings.
I would check that registration number before you call however, as it doesn't look like an AMHA number. Are you sure his reg. number is not A 57074? (Not sure why there's a "P" in there, and the A is always at the beginning).
oops I have given AMHR number. The AMHA number is 22990. So AMHA does NOT have information on line like the R does?

Latest posts

Back