Q on hardshipping into AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
I know that to hardship into AMHR falabellas and ASPC have to be measured , but what about AMHA reg horses ? surely these dont need to be measured ? some of my horses are dual reg but I have three mares that are AMHA only , I would like to hardship them but there are no judges or stewards in this country to measure them , can I still do it ?

I have looked at the website and even after downloading numerous forms still cant find the answer
wacko.gif

would someone please confirm that all I need is proof of AMHA permanent register , the AMHR application form (including photos) , and the fees ?

You do not have to have your horse measured by anyone but yourself if they are AMHA registered. I'm doing it myself for 3 mares and I asked Ruth Ann at AMHR all the details. All you need is a COPY of your AMHA registration certificate (front and back), your AMHR registration form filled out and your 4 pics (right side-full view, facing camera, left side-full view facing camera, full front from ears to hooves, and rear view. and your payment of the hardship fee (50% off) and the registration fee (60$). And your good to go. I'm chomping at the bit waiting for Jan. 01 to arrive. I've got my paperwork all done, photos printed and saving up the money now.

So it is true AMHR is discounting hardshipping? when is that going on?

The board hasn't discussed discontinuing hardships. AMHR has hardships on sale for half price in 2012 starting Jan. 1.

oh ...i saw a dna form in among their down loads thats why i asked

The DNA form is used for the NSPR registry, Shetlands registering in their 2 or 3 year old year, and for stallions and mares in the Weanling Sweepstakes programs.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back