Purina Equine Senior

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foalfan

Reaction score
This month's Horse Illustrated has a coupon for $15.00 off of 5 bags of Purina Equine Senior.

I'm not using this feed and was wondering if anyone would like to have the coupon.

I'd be happy to drop it in the mail.

Karen

The Coupon has been taken
yes.gif

Oh! I just want to bump this up for those who get the magazine (I do!). If not for reading this, I would not have known to even look for it. Thank you!

Karen,

Thanks for putting this on the Forum!! I have 2 older retired broodmares that are on Equine Senior plus I just acquired a VERY, VERY thin "rescue" mare that I am putting on Equine Senior.

I feel it pays to buy the magazine for the coupon, plus the September Isssue is the one with the article "BIG FUN with Miniature Horses" in it.

Thanks again for putting this on the Forum!!

Oh, I want to thank you too! I get Horse Illustrated but haven't had time to even look at it yet. My old mare is on Equine Senior, and I've heard that it is good for not-quite-so-old horses as well. I'm sure I can use up five bags, and the savings is very helpful. I'd better check out my magazine (maybe on the ride up to the next show while hubby is driving, lol!)

Latest posts

Back