PUPPIES!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the puppies, they are a few days old. And yes she only had two, thats the normal for her. One boy and one girl, both are absolutely adorable!
default_wub.png

100_1295.jpg

100_1283.jpg

100_1294.jpg

Male~

100_1292.jpg

100_1293.jpg

100_1291.jpg

Female~

100_1289.jpg

100_1287.jpg

100_1286.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ADORABLE!!! I have a 4 yr. old female jack russel but she is spayed. It is soooo weird she is calm!!!! We tried to to agility with her but she wasn't hyper enough. We had to lock her up all day and she would still not be very hyper! Best wishes with you new puppies, Amelia Lee

she may only have 2 but what little fatties they are! Sooooo cute! I love the pics of the girl, she is so rolly polly
default_smile.png

What cuties! What breed makes up the other 1/4?
The other 1/4 is a small terrier mix. We have found that the Jack mixes are WAY calmer than the purebreds and make better family pets. So for people who like the Jack look but don't want to deal with the hyperness these dogs are perfect. I've kept two that are a full brother and sister to these pups and I absolutely love them, they make awesome dogs!

Here are some pics. of the two that I have kept from two different litters. The one with the red color is my male Tucker, he's about 2 yrs. old now, and the one with the blue color is my female Bailey, she's a little over a year old. The pups will look about like these guys when full grown~

TriptoOregonAnnascamera027.jpg

TriptoOregonAnnascamera030.jpg

TriptoOregonAnnascamera029.jpg

TriptoOregonAnnascamera023.jpg

TriptoOregon090.jpg

TriptoOregon004.jpg

They're cuties. Honestly there is that "somthing' that makes them not look full jack, but they do look like shortie jacks.

I raise purebred JRTCA jacks but do own and have raised shorties before. Mine aren't all that hyper,(both body types). Dogs that need a job yes, but hyper no. All three are great cuddlebugs and couch potatoes but will kill a rat dead too, if it invades their space. LOL Gotta say it's a dog breed I doubt I'll ever get away from.

I'll say it again, your are cuties!

Latest posts

Back