Puppies playing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Wow, where did the last week go.....

I have been taking the puppies over to the big horse barn daily to play in their arena!!! Do they ever go crazy!!!!

These are some pictures that Moxie's breeder took yesterday when he was down!

_CDM0187.jpg

_CDM0181.jpg

_CDM0230.jpg

_CDM0202.jpg

_CDM0337.jpg

_CDM0331.jpg

_CDM0238.jpg

The last one is Lainey in my arms and Delilah looking over my boot. I just love these guys....ALL of them....the next week is going to be hard.....
default_sad.png

~kathryn

No fair Kathyryn, more pictures. Now if I had the money that female you have left would be coming here to live.
default_wub.png
Don't suppose we could work something out.
default_wink.png

Oh my gosh they are looking like real little dogs now.

I don't know how you will ever let them go....

I can't even let one mini baby go, I'd have fits with a

litter to hang onto....

They are just darling.......

OMG! i can see the brindling now and they are just too cute for words! how will you ever let them go??

Puppy breath one week from today!!! The darn weather better be good so I can make that trip!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Thanks everyone!! They are all just such nice puppies!!!!

AND everyone has ears up now!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Lainey's started to pop up and down yesterday afternoon...since then they have been in various stages of being up!!!
default_laugh.png
And the fuzzy boy has an ear up this morning!!!
default_aktion033.gif
The little girl's 2nd ear came up yesterday morning, so now it's just one boy that has one ear that's been up, and one ear that's been down for a little while now....hopefully it will come up before he goes to his new home later in the week.

I don't know how you will ever let them go....

I can't even let one mini baby go, I'd have fits with a litter to hang onto....
OMG! i can see the brindling now and they are just too cute for words! how will you ever let them go??
By this time next week I am going to be very sad.....down to 4 puppies
default_sad.png
It will definitely be strange. I'll admit, 9 puppies is a heck of a lot of work, but it will be sad to see them go. You know I have only felt this way about 2 of the horses that I've sold, a mini that I bred, and my first big horse....yes, there will be some tears shed when they go
default_sad.png
But I know they all have really good homes....and I will still have Lainey & Delilah, and the 2 that haven't got homes yet....so they'll keep me busy for a little while!
default_biggrin.png
At least 4 is a number that I can handle on my own!! LOL Without making a big deal about loading them up in the car for their play time!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Puppy breath one week from today!!! The darn weather better be good so I can make that trip!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif
I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the weather too!!!!! You are going to have a blast with her!!!!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

My goodness they certainly HAVE grown since the last pictures!!! Good thing I have 2 dogs....otherwise I'd be making a trip up to Canada to bring one of those cuties home with me!!!
default_yes.gif

LOL...just wondering....Kathryn...what side of the map are you on...the east or the west?...lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I want one!! They are sooo adorable. Bet they are keeping you really, really busy!

OMG I want one!! They are sooo adorable. Bet they are keeping you really, really busy!
They're not all sold!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
LOL

Yes, they are a lot of work right now....but they ALL LOVE attention, which is a really good thing!! They mob me!! LOL And I can't wait to sleep in my bed again!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

wow the fun you must be having
default_biggrin.png
. it will be hard to see them go but at least you had them for a while... and you can demand regular updates from all the new moms and dads
default_wink.png

we could never survive that here, my kids want to keep everything
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back