PROUD TO PRESENT....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Moore Acres is proud to announce the arrival of our VERY FIRST FOAL!!!!

Woke up this morning, figuring it would be just another day where my mare would cross her legs and hold the foal in, but much to my surprise she had delieved some time EARLY this morning (4-10-08).

The darling COLT looks to be....BUCKSKIN PINTO! At first I was thinking black/bay pinto, but apon closer inspection hes got the creamy eyeliner and muzzle. I cant believe how much white he has either. His head, right hip and leg, and a tiny spot on his left flank is all thats dark!

He doesn't have a name yet, so does anyone have any idea????

Mom is doing great. She is so caring and attentive. We're suppose to have 70+ degree weather this weekend, so Saturday will be their first day out.

I am so excited as this is my first foal born to my farm, not to mention the first foal out of my stallion.

Chip and Sandi did an AWESOME job! Happy late birthday present to me
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I'll get pictures up soon....

Erin

Congratulations on your new baby! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

Photos please!
default_aktion033.gif

default_laugh.png
PICS...PICS....where's the PICS....Oh, no I am going thru withdrawls if I don't see
default_new_shocked.gif
some baby pics
default_wink.png

Erin!! How could you post without pictures?!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_nono.gif
I've seen the stallion, I've seen the pregnant mare, that means it's absolutely unfair not to let us see the baby!

Oh, ah, "congratulations" too.
default_rolleyes.gif

Leia

My goodness, I never realize how difficult it is to get decent shots of newborn foals. They never stand still!

Here are the best ones I've got so far...not unfolded yet...

P1010024.jpg

P1010026-1.jpg

P1010028-1.jpg

Will have more this weekend for sure!

OHHHHHH Erin!!!!! I know how excited you have been about this foal! HUGE congratulations to you!

Oh and Im no expert but I dont think he is buckskin...

default_new_shocked.gif
Cute! Cute! Cute! I have to say this is Ariel's Grand foal. And as pretty much everyone knows already Chip is out of my boy in the Avitar. The foals markings are alot like my Koda and Duckie. I knew that with Chip's Sabino gene he would throw awesome color. With Sandy's color it was anyones guess. He looks buckskin to me. I received the call at about 5:10 this morning. Congratulations to Erin, Chippie and

Sandy. Now I get to go tell Ariel she is a Gma! Wish me luck I live thru that one.

What a sweetheart! I told Flash that he's an uncle...

Of course, I'm just ornery enough to think of what fun you'll have showing him with all of our Oregon mud, hehe. I seem to recall that Scarlet had white, too, long before winter came...

But I digress! Congratulations to you, Chip and Sandy on this awesome baby! Have fun!

Okay so has anyone else noticed how much the new foal looks like a horse in the avatar as it flips. That is

Rosa, Erin tried and tried to breed Rosa to Chip but she wouldn't settle. Now my theory is that while trying

to breed Rosa it backfired. Somehow Chip retained the embryo then while breeding Sande he transplanted that embryo. So maybe the foal really belongS to Chip and Rosa.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

[SIZE=24pt]JUST KIDDING! [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back