Proud to Announce Our New Acquisition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
We have plenty of stallions here, but when I saw this boy for sale, I couldn't resist!

I am pleased to introduce Star Strucks Phantom!

Phantom is a Reserve National Grand Champion in halter-the only time he was ever defeated in the class. He was also a national champion in halter and model stallions and he was an All Star in halter, model, and color. Oh and he's a bay tovero, homozygous for tobiano!

A huge thank you to Marcy Barber of Windhaven farm for letting me purchase this stunning boy! Another big thank you Cindy Coffman for bringing him to me-Cindy is such an amazing lady.

Here is Phantom at Nationals: picture

And here are some pictures of him fresh off the trailer after 2 days traveling, no condtioning and 15 years old!

112e1c52.jpg

138da1fd.jpg

7ca0efbc.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost bought him a few years ago but decided he was 2 tall for my program. Still a good lookin stallion
wub.gif

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments! We are really excited to have him
default_wub.png

Minie812-he is a tall boy at 34", but his foals mature on average at 32" so we decided to try him out. Our mares are good size reducers...I say that now and watch me get some BIG babies next year!
default_laugh.png
. As long as they look like him, I'll take big!

Congratulations! It must be very exciting to have such a beautiful and accomplished stallion join your program!

Thank you! I'm already counting down the days til next years foaling season
default_biggrin.png

Wow!!! I can sure see why you wanted him
default_smile.png
))

Susan O.

Congrats Amanda! You told me all about the trip and getting up at 3 am to get him! He's gorgeous and look at that mane and tail! Goes on for miles! Well can't wait to get my stallion! From none other than you! Yey! Tell me all about Phantom when you get here!
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back