Proud of my Hubby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Performancemini

Reaction score
Just wanted to do a little bragging again. My husband is still needing to work more with the "boys" (his new team). But he has an incentive now- he just got the hitch wagon of his dreams! A (used but almost new) Roberts Miniature Hitch wagon! (he 'blew the bank' a little LOL!) Of course, that is for "good", got to have something for everyday. So my son, who has welding experience, took him out and got him going on welding. He now is close to finishing a forecart for the 'boys' to pull. He will be able to hitch all kinds of stuff to the back (like his mini harrow and the mini drag) and put them to work (paintponylvr-you give us a lot of ideas on your threads!). I am just going to HAVE to read up on how to post pictures!

I didn't realize that Roberts did the Hitch Wagons in mini size!!! WOW. What color is it? Because of the way you wrote what you did, I'm thinking it's used, but that's not a problem, I still would love to know details. I'd like to get an actual Hitch Wagon - can't justify it right now.

I wanna see!!! I also would like to see the harrow and drag you are going to be using. O, and you guys built your own forecart. That's abigger wow!

PICS, PICS, Pics! There are at leas two ways to post pics. One is from your computer directly to this list.

You click the blue - "more reply options" at the bottom of this board next to the black "Post" button.

Opens a larger window w/ photo "stuff" below post. Click "Browse" and search for your pics on your computer.

Double click on your photo or click and hit "open". The code for your pic will now be in the "browser window".

Click the button below it - "Attach this file". It will load to LB and shows on your screen BUT IS NOT ATTACHED TO YOUR POST YET.

Move the mouse to the part of your post where you want the picture to appear and click to make sure that your line is there.

Then, next to the icon of your photo, click on the button that says "Add to post". It will attach to the post where you "left" your mouse (if you'd corrected something in the middle of your post like I do, it will attach there if you don't do the step that I said to do before this). It attaches to your post as words. To see the actual pic, you need to hit "preview post" or just post your post...

You can move the photo around - just copy and paste or cut andpaste the wording that "is" your photo.

The other way is to have your photos uploaded into an online photo album. Mine are either in PhotoBucket or Picasa (Google). Both of mine are free ones and have limits to the number of photos I can put up, but if you've gone out to either of my accounts you've seen I have A LOT of pics in both in various albums! Once you have your online album, you can right click on your photo.

That gives you lots of info - you want the photo location. Click on that and copy the URL that it gives you (make sure you get all of it).

Then click on the Polaroid/photo icon above our posts here (below and slightly to the left of the yellow smiley face) and it opens up a bar. Paste the URL location in that bar and hit enter.

The pic will show up wherever you quite typing. This one is a little harder to move around and it will delete if you aren't careful. BUT you can just repost it if you put it in the wrong spot!

With the polaroid icon, you can usually only load 5 pics in one post. Doesn't seem to matter how big or small it is. All of my photos since 2010 are 375x500 or 500x375 pixels. Some of the ones in Photo Bucket (before 2010) are larger or much smaller...

I'm not sure how many you can use if you put them up via the LB forum... I don't usually do that way (much - have with a few recently of the single and double trees as I didn't load those to my online photo albums). Think they are based on size.

We are going to have to get pictures taken and on a CD and put on the computer. That sounds easier for me.

The Roberts wagon is red with white trim. My husband is a purple-holic, but I think I draw the line there LOL ( though I have seen a couple purple carts and wagons that weren't bad). You can pull Roberts up online and go under the carriage (or was there a wagon?) heading and scroll down to mini vehicles. It shows the red one. And the dimensions. It's perfect for our B's (35 and 36") though the person we purchased it from drove 31" team on it (at Nationals too!). There's white trim and chrome. It was only used about 4 times per year for a few years, so there is not too much wear. A little nicked paint basically. She sold it to us for about half price or a bit over! What a blessing!!!

I will try to get pictures and get them up.

1/2 price? WHOOT, WHOOT!!!

How exciting is that? I will have to go look at the mini hitch wagon later. Have to go out and feed - have been taking a break in the cool after working a pair o my wagon for the 2nd time in months... and worked all 3 babies in halter - the 4th time each has worn a halter and been handled. They did so awesome, I was tickled!

I'm frustrated. I can't go out and do anything pretty much. Around the first of July I got a bone bruise on top of my foot. Then, like a fool, two weeks later I showed two horses in halter and one in halter obstacle, so I RAN on it (on the SIDE of it). Now I have a severely sprained, strained foot and ankle (luckily the bruising seems to have healed). I can't stand to hobble over grassy ground or bumps or downhill. So my H has been feeding and that means no working the 3 year old or anything! Bah! (Luckily I can crawl in a cart-hopefully won't have to bail out fast-there's a fun show/driving gymhana next weekend to benefit a 4-H club-no halter or ground classes-all driving stuff).

Latest posts

Back