Proud of my Boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeOkie

Reaction score
I know you're into AMHR Nationals news now, but I just got these pictures and wanted to share them with you. Better late than never!

WeeOkie's Cool Dude's Oasis, 4 y.o. 28-30" stallion went into 4 classes at the Central show and came out with 4 Reserve Championships -- open halter, amateur, color, and produce of dam (WeeOkie's Lady Dacoma - Dede)

OasisandValiantProduceofDamGM9R0108.jpg

Oasis shares his produce of dam Reserve with his full brother, WeeOkie's Cool Dude's Valiant, 3 y.o. 30-32" stallion. Valiant also placed Top Ten in all his classes.

OasisandValiantGM9R0104.jpg

Thanks to Frank and Charlotte (Oasis) and Becky (Valiant) fior their superb handling of these boys this year.

Rita

Beautiful photos of beautiful horses!

Congrats to you!!!!

Peggy

That's awesome Rita! I'm so happy for you!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATS!!

I love these 2 boys of yours Rita! Especially Oasis! I remember the first time I saw him at the show in Stillwater. I started to drool!
default_smile.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_saludando.gif
WOOHOO! Or would that be YAHOO
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
and of course
default_cheers.gif
. Of course I think all your horses are grand. I have often wondered how the buckskin did that was in Ada, was that last year. Dang Rita I guess it was the last time I saw you, anyway he was the most awesome buckskin I have ever saw...I really expected him to do well. And that awesome mare that I could never remember her name "Masquerade" maybe? anyway sorrel paint mare that was being shown in driving classes...she had that WOW factor.

Sorry, didn't mean to steal the boys glory....we gotta love them boys!! They are royality! Can I borrow thier mom?

Congrats dear friend!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back